§ 1 Information on the collection of personal information
1. In the following section, we will inform you of how personal data is collected when you use our website. Personal information is any information that can be traced back to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
2. In accordance with Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the controller is
You can contact our data protection officers at
3. If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we will store the data that you share with us (your e-mail address and, if required, your name and telephone number) in order to respond to your questions. We will erase this data once it is no longer required for storage or restrict processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
4. If we use contracted service providers for some of the functions we provide or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you of these processes in detail, as below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
Information about your rights
§ 3 The collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. If the website is merely used for informative reasons, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with other information, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you want to view our website, we shall collect the following data that we require from a technical perspective in order to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis for this is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR):
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are also stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive. They are assigned by the browser that you are using and provide certain information to the body that set the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot run any programmes or transmit any viruses to your computer. They serve to make the whole Internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Persistent cookies (b)
– Third-Party Cookies (c)
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time that varies depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your web browser at any time.
c) You can configure your web browser settings just as you like and, for example, reject all third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to inform you that if you restrict cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files stored on your computer that facilitate the analysis of your usage of the website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will first shorten your IP address within the member states of the European Union or other signatories of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and then shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, put together reports on website activities, and provide additional services to the website operator in conjunction with website usage and Internet usage.
2. The IP address transmitted by our browser within the context of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would, however, like to remind you that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the features of this website to their full extent. You can also stop Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available for download at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie will then be set that prevents the future collection of your data upon visiting this website: Deactivate Google Analytics
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizelp()” expansion. This means a shortened version of your IP address is processed, so it cannot be traced back to you. This prevents data collected through the IP address from being traced back to you and any personal information collected is thus immediately deleted.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyse the usage of our website and regularly enhance it. The statistics gathered help us enhance our offerings and make them more attractive for you as a user. In exceptional cases where your personal information is transmitted to the United States, Google has agreed to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is Section 6 paragraph 1 item 1f of the GDPR.